Sticks & Stems - A VIP trip for Frederica Club members only!
Time & Location
About The Event
For years golfers would grab the others from the club and head out to the best courses around the world leaving the non-golfers at home. So we've brought the best together with Sticks and Stems. Golfers will play 3 rounds at 3 unique world class courses in the morning. While the golfers chase the little white ball around, the non golfers will be hanging out at wineries and with chefs enjoying tastings, cooking classes, wine paired lunches and more. In the evening everyone comes together as a group to enjoy dinner and more wine with winemakers in their cellars, vineyards and homes.
Our May group will be heading to California's central coast to enjoy the beauty of Santa Barbara and its bounty. Golf rounds at the acclaimed Ranch at Alisal, Sandpiper and La Purisima courses. Winery visits to Foxen, Stolpman, Talley, Melville and more.
• Winery tours with the vineyard owners & private tastings with the winemakers
• Luxurious accommodations at the award winning Landsby Inn in Solvang
• Special barrel tastings and behind the scene access to the wineries
• Vineyard lunch and a 4 wheel truck ride through the vineyards with Peter Stolpman of Stolpman Vineyards
• A vertical wine tasting with Chad Melville of Melville Winery followed with a meal in the vineyard
Tour includes: Accommodation, transportation (not including airfare), 3 single rounds of golf, winery tours, private wine tastings, special lunches and dinners on planned days (you will have some time on your own to tour, dine, spa, etc…)
$3300 for singles per person and $2700 per person for double occupancy (all inclusive other than airfare and free time)